Representing Weichert, Realtors, Welch & Co. homeowners and future homeowners, I am committed to listening to their needs and utilizing my keen negotiation skills to ensure a successful transaction.
Raised in the Midwest, I grew up in Manhattan, KS and attending the University of Kansas with a Public Relations degree. In 1988, I moved to Kansas City where I raised 2 kids and started my interior design business.
Following my passion for real estate, I became an agent then broker in Kansas City for the last 10 years. Currently, I am married to a custom home builder. My passion for design paired with my love of real estate make me the perfect partner as you are dreaming of your next home.
My motto, “Designed to sell with Vision to buy” integrates my Interior design and real estate broker experience. I have built many professional and personal relationships with agents, brokers and clients in my field. Being well-connected and actively involved in the community makes me knowledgeable at making sure all your needs are taken care of during the entire process. I utilize a team of professional service providers to assist with my clients’ buying and selling needs, including stagers, painters, lenders, title closers, handymen and inspectors. I pride myself in being an excellent communicator, thorough and detail-oriented and will be alongside you every step of the way.
B.S. PUBLIC RELATIONS, UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS
Vice President/Managing Broker / 2014-October 2019
• Supervising daily branch operations, including leading weekly sales meetings, reviewing key performance reports, coaching team members on best practices.
• Consistently recruiting over 25 agents every year while managing over 90 agents and office staff.
• Closed over $200 Million in sales and 700 transactions in 2017.
• Coordinating and direct office services, such as monitoring monthly expenses, budget preparations, maintaining office sales goals.
• Supervised over 200 agents, recruiting top producers, leading weekly sales meetings and training.
• Office successfully closed over $575 Million in sales and 2100 transactions in 2013.
• Developed on boarding process for new and experience agents which resulted in marked performance improvements.
• Supervised and hired staff to support the office and agents.
• Implemented weekly training and coaching to develop skillsets of new and experienced agents in building their business.
ReeceNichols Overland Park
Pam Baker & Associates / 2010-2012
Real Estate Agent and Team Lead for Pam Baker & Associates for the largest full-service and top-rated real estate company in Kansas City.
• Negotiated, facilitated and managed real estate transactions and closed over $10 Million in sales in 2011 & 2012.
• Managed contracts, negotiations and all aspects of sales to finalize purchase and exceed customer expectations.
• Rookie of the Year – 2011.
In house designer who delivered inspired and efficient interior design for residential homes and models.
• Managed vendors, reps and subcontractors for on time delivery.
• Consulted with clients to determine architectural preferences to meet overall design goals.
• Assisted clients with budget considerations regarding products and material selections to create their vision.
• Started Interiors by Pam Baker in 1999, full service design services for residential and commercial clients.
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 2.99% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information